Welcome To CBFCL
China Bangladesh friendship is traditional. The relations between these two territories date back to history. Since then China has always remained as a great friend of Bangladesh. Apart from extending economic and defense cooperation, China lent its support for Bangladesh in different international forums. Padma Bridge glaring examples of China’s cooperation in the development of Bangladesh. There have been frequent exchanges of visits from the highest political, Business and friendship level to other areas of social and cultural life of the two countries. Economic, Trade and Commerce, Culture, Sports, Defense, Science and Technology and Religious delegations visit each other’s country. CHINA BANGLADESH FRIENDSHIP CENTER LIMITED-CBFCL 中孟友好中心有限公司 is an International Business and Cultural Community Services Organization of Greater China and Bangladesh registered in Hong Kong. We respect one country two policy system and we also belief in the motto of ONE greater China. We also support the BELT and ROAD Initiatives of Greater China. CBFCL is working for the betterment of the two nation, China and Bangladesh. Long Live Greater China-Bangladesh Friendship.
CBFCL is so far the only registered friendship organization between the two nations. The formation of CBFCL is manifestation of strong desire of the Bangladesh business and cultural community to take China-Bangladesh trade-economical and cultural relations to a new height. The center will always make positive contribution in the promotion of trade, commerce, industries cultural issues between Bangladesh and China. It will pragmatic steps in fostering ties, particularly will strive to diversify China’s business with Bangladesh. CBFCL believes that China-Bangladesh trade, investment and economic relations must be further expanded for the greater benefit for the two countries peoples due t0 Geo-political and Geo-strategic bondage, and for the peace and development of the region.
The Aims and Objectives of the CBFCL as follows:
- To buildup friendship between the citizens of the People’s Republic of China and those of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- To share the knowledge and innovative ideas between two nations by organizing cultural shows, business exhibitions, seminars, symposiums, exchange programs, exchanging delegates etc.
- To promote business, cultural activities, studies, and research between two nations by enhancing bilateral understanding and goodwill
- To Develop ICT using Online and Print Media and to arrange joint publications on the national days of both the nations
- To arrange language and other professional training courses for both Bangladeshi and Chinese nationals and to stand beside the citizens of both the countries as a unique support center to cater their various needs
- To ensure the basic rights of the Chinese people living in Bangladesh and the Bangladeshi people living in China
- To support meritorious students by arranging scholarship and other supports from the authorities
- Encouraging and recognizing Professionals, Businessmen, Students & Parents through CBFCL Awards
- To take care of the existing bilateral issues and to take part in the future issues, agreements, bargaining between two nations for the mutual interests and benefits. In this regard, maintaining close relationship with the embassies of China and Bangladesh
- To set up the CBFCL-Institute of Professional Development Alternative (CIPDA) to support the human resource development of two nations
- To set up a Chinese International University in Bangladesh.